[BioC] Loop Design to Reference Design

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon May 21 14:52:21 CEST 2007

Dear Amin,
I expect that you are not explaining yourself well, because what you
are suggesting does not make sense.  The design is the way that the
data were collected.  If a loop design was used, you cannot go back
after the experiment and "convert" to a reference design.

What are the data and what do you want to find out from them.

--Naomi