[BioC] ADVERTISEMENT: statistical programmer position available, Boston

Ross Lazarus ross.lazarus at channing.harvard.edu
Thu May 24 17:15:17 CEST 2007

With apologies for disturbing the vast majority of list readers *not*
looking for work, I have a position open for a statistical programmer to
work on a statistical genetics software development grant (see
http://rgenetics.org)

Experience with R, external C/C++ function interfaces and (ideally)
Python are all highly desirable. Position is Boston (Harvard) based.

Candidates should contact me directly for more details - please do not
reply to the list!!

Please pass this on to any programmers you know who might be interested
and capable?

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH, Director of Bioinformatics
Channing Laboratory, 181 Longwood Ave., Boston MA 02115, USA.