[BioC] siggenes 1.10 na.handling

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Thu May 24 17:47:03 CEST 2007

Hi Yiwen,

I have updated siggenes in both the devel and the release branch. (I hope that it is okay that I also have updated this at the release branch.)
If you install siggenes version 1.10.1 (release) or 1.11.4 (devel) you should be able to use na.handling without the :::. These versions should be available at Bioconductor soon.

But please consider that na.handling only provides adhoc methods for implementing missing values, and that there are better imputation methods than just using the mean or median.

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------