[BioC] snapCGH package

ma3mls at bath.ac.uk ma3mls at bath.ac.uk
Fri May 25 16:35:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

It looks like a problem with loading the shared object.  I presume you are using a Linux or
Mac system.  Have you compiled the package from source or downloaded the precompiled
version?  If you've got the precompiled version then the C code is compiled into a dll rather
than a shared object, and your system won't be able to open it.

Mike Smith