[BioC] problem with duplicateCorrelation and ExpressionSet objects

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue May 29 23:59:12 CEST 2007

Hi Jenny,

Your example may be reproducible by you, but it's not runnable by me because I don't have you
data.  As I said in my previous email, you need to construct an example which can be run by
someone else.  This means that you need to do one of the following: use public data, or generate
data, or provide data.

As I demonstrated in my previous email, I've already run an example closely analogous to yours and
found no problem.  So analogy is not good enough, we need to run your exact code.

If RWinEdt isn't needed for the example, please don't include it.  I cannot help you with any
session which includes RWinEdt.

By the way, the lattice and Matrix packages have version numbers less than 1.0, meaning that their
authors do not yet consider them to be fully reliable.  Bioconductor packages are not included in
the release if they are still at this stage.

Best wishes
Gordon