[BioC] Problems updating bioconductor

M. Gonzalo Claros Díaz claros at uma.es
Thu May 31 18:38:33 CEST 2007

Hello all.

I was using R 2.4x with Mac OSX without problems, but when I upgraded
to 2.5 I'm always having problems trying to update the libraries.

When I write update.packages() I do not receive any news. When I know
that there is a new version of a library, I'm trying to install it
but I always have the message

: unable to access index for repository http://www.bioconductor.org/
packages/2.0/omegahat/bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.5

¿Do someone know where is the problem o where must I change something
to avoid this?

Thanks a lot

Gonzalo
--
«Donde me he equivocado, soy el único responsable; donde no,
el mérito es de los que me han ayudado»
M. Gonzalo CLAROS                                  claros at uma.es
Dpt. Biología Molecular y Bioquímica
Facultad de Ciencias                      Fax: (+34) 95 213 2041
Universidad de Málaga                     Tel: (+34) 95 213 7284
E-29071 Málaga (Spain)               http://www.bmbq.uma.es/fmp/