[BioC] Rgraphviz edge attributes can't be changed on Mac

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 01:20:13 CET 2007

Thanks, Herve,
I updated R , BioConductor and Rgraphviz to the latest
versions. I still can't customize the edge attributes
as I mentioned earlier. Any ideas?
Weijun

And this is my current session information.

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)
powerpc-apple-darwin8.10.1

locale:

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets
methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] Rgraphviz_1.16.0 graph_1.16.1     XML_1.93-2

[1] cluster_1.11.9  rcompgen_0.1-15 tools_2.6.0