[BioC] Installing beadarray

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 17:52:59 CET 2007

Hello,

the call "biocLite()" just installs the basic Bioconductor packages.
However, this function can also be used to install other packages from
Bioconductor and CRAN (the major archive of non-Bioconductor extension
packages).
Try
biocLite("beadarray", dependencies=TRUE)
# or
biocLite("DBI")
to get the package "DBI" directly.

You can also find the CRAN packages via the web, for example at
http://www.stats.bris.ac.uk/R/
follow the link "Contributed extension packages" and look for "DBI".

Regards,
Joern