[BioC] Question about a packages not yet in Bioconductor: AffyProbeMiner in R260 under windows

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Nov 8 15:05:10 CET 2007

In addition, at the bottom of the page you reference there is this message:

If you have any problems, questions or feedback on the tool, please
email us.

Where the 'email us' is a link that you can use to send them an email.
So why would you ignore that source of information and instead ask a
group of people who are completely unrelated to the project from which
you got the package?

Anyway, I have to go finish the email I am sending to Bill Gates asking
why my Fedora 7 box won't play Quicktime movies...

Best,

Jim