[BioC] tweaks for the heatmap ()?

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Nov 8 20:57:53 CET 2007

Hi Simon,

Have you looked at heatmap.2() in gplots? It will draw the color key.

As for the gene ordering, you can always feed heatmap.2() (or heatmap(),
for that matter) an ordered matrix of data based on the MDS projection
and then set Rowv=NA to keep from reordering the genes. Or did you want
no reordering, but some sort of a dendrogram as well?

Best,

Jim