[BioC] normalization between tissues

Chun (Jimmie) Ye yimmieg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 04:30:06 CET 2007

hey all,

i have several thousand affy arrays from various tissues and various
mice...and we are doing a large scale eQTL study and i was wondering
if anyone can suggest the best way to normalize/filter the data...i
ran justRMA over all of the chips but we are only interested in the
biologically active genes in each tissue type...i was thinking about
doing a simple baseline filter on the RMA adjusted values for each
tissue type...does that sound reasonable?

~j