[BioC] CGH DNAcopy plot multiple samples on one plot

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Tue Nov 13 12:45:58 CET 2007

Dear Dan,

This migt be (only a little) bit more complicated than you wanted, but the
structure of the objects returned by DNAcopy is straightforward enough that
you can take that, "stretch" the segments, and just plot them.

In case it helps, we do that in some of the plots of our web tool
http://adacgh2.bioinfo.cnio.es, that uses the ADaCGH package from CRAN
(http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/ADaCGH.html).

Best,

R.

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Statistical Computing Team

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y ...{{dropped:3}}