[BioC] Generating heatmap of 110x3200 samples

Ruppert Valentino ruppert7 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 06:30:35 CET 2007

Hello,
           How do I plot a heatmap of 110 samples with 3200 genes that have been clustered already in R. I tried heatmap2, it works but the plot has white dots on it and it does now show the data like it does in Cluster 3. When I looked into it I found other software doesn't plot such big samples because of memory. So does anyone know for example how to use affy() library image to plot a heatmap of 110x3200 matrix using clustered

Ruppert