[BioC] makeGOGraph internode distance

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 20 23:05:39 CET 2007

Continue to use MakeGOGraph and GOGraph and Illustrator for GO tree with 350
nodes

and the problem of overlapping labels seems solved with

postscript("file.ps", width = 100.0, height = 100.0, paper="special"); plot
(xctree); dev.off()

as suggested by thatsanicehatyouhave at mac.com, thank you

This makes the system of makeGOGraph -> GOGraph -> Illustrator/Acrobat even
better for large trees