[BioC] ColSideColors

Sabah khalid sabah.khalid at cancer.org.uk
Wed Nov 21 15:25:11 CET 2007

Dear all,

I have been using R for a short time now and I am having a little difficulty
with the following.  Whilst I am able to generate one row of ColSideColors
above my heatmap, I would like to generate 2 ColSideColors each representing
different information.

So far I have:

#the column one from my headers file is used as ColSideColors
mycols2 <- as.character(as.numeric(headers$one));
#I would also like to present this column (two) aswell, but do not know
how..
mycols3<-as.character(as.numeric(headers$two));

heatmap(mymatrix,ColSideColors = mycols2,col= greenred(256));

How can I incorporate mycols3 into the heatmap function as well?  I am
thinking it must be a syntax issue which I am not too familiar with yet.

Thank you to anyone who can help me