[BioC] exporting normalised expression valuse from LIMMA

Matthew Vitalone matthew_vitalone at wmi.usyd.edu.au
Mon Nov 26 02:10:32 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have had a look through the archive of questions to solve my problem,
but to no help.

Sorry if this is quite basic, but, can anyone help me with a command,
that will export the normalised expression values from Limma (two colour
experiment).

I have been previously been using an "average" function created by the
bioinfo person that was here. I don't think that it is producing the
correct values.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Matthew Vitalone B.Sc (Hons) PhD(progress)
NHMRC Centre for Clinical Research Excellence in Renal Medicine

Phone: (+61-2) 9845 8906
Mobile: 0416 041783
Hosp. Page: 27147
Fax: (+61-2) 9633 9351
Email: matthew_vitalone at wmi.usyd.edu.au

This electronic message and any attachments may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message would you please delete the
message and any attachments and advise the sender. Western Sydney
Area Health Services (WSAHS) uses virus scanning software but excludes
any liability for viruses contained in any email or attachment.

This email may contain privileged and confidential infor...{{dropped:10}}