[BioC] Limma - write table??

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 26 18:06:36 CET 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 11:59 AM, alison waller <alison.waller at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have read in my .gpr files, done normalization between and within arrays.
> I would now like to export my normalized R and G values to a file that I can
> save.
>

> I can export the R and the G values separately, but I would like a table as
> below:
>
> SpotName(fromGALfile)            R          G
>

> I used >write.table(RG$R,file="myout.txt",sep="\t").

You can use cbind() to make a new data.frame that includes all the
columns you like.  Something like:

mydata <- cbind(RG$genes,RG$R,RG$G)
write.table(mydata,'myout.txt',sep="\t",col.names=TRUE,row.names=FALSE)

You may need to play with the column names of mydata to get a more
meaningful output file.

Sean