[BioC] reading many affy U133 Plus_2.0

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Oct 5 15:40:57 CEST 2007

David,

You might have a look at the R package 'aroma.affymetrix' ... you
should be able to read/process/analyze 100s of affy chips.  I
regularly process >50 exon arrays, which are far larger than U133s.
I believe you can do it all in less than 500M RAM.

Full details are at:
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix

Cheers,
Mark