[BioC] limma now on Bioconductor only, not CRAN

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Oct 7 08:52:32 CEST 2007

 From R 2.6.0 onwards it's my intention to maintain the limma package
only on Bioconductor, and not also on CRAN, as has been done for the
past few years. If this causes anyone any serious difficulties, let me know.

Best wishes
Gordon
Dr Gordon K Smyth, WEHI Senior Research Fellow, Bioinformatics,
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
Tel: (03) 9345 2326, Fax (03) 9347 0852,
Email: smyth at wehi.edu.au, www: http://www.statsci.org