[BioC] affxparser fails to convert AGCC format cel file

bmb at bmbolstad.com bmb at bmbolstad.com
Wed Oct 10 15:46:00 CEST 2007

I can't speak for affxparser (which I am sure has support for these files
in some way), but the latest version of affyio (the one in the recent BioC
2.1 release) should handle AGCC format cel files (and gzipped versions of
the same, keeping with historical support patterns). What does this mean?
It means if you use ReadAffy() to create your affybatch it should be
automatically handled.

Best,

Ben