[BioC] affxparser fails to convert AGCC format cel file

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 11 18:42:34 CEST 2007

Hi Guido,

regarding affxparser: When writing a v4 CEL header, affxparser need
the DAT header, which is not readily available in AGCC CEL files so
affxparser will try to generate a valid one from what is available.
It seems like it fails in this case.  I cannot say more until I see
the CEL file.  Please let me (here or offline) know how I can download
this CEL file (I cannot receive attachments > 19MB).

/Henrik