[BioC] heatmap_plus and distances

Aedin Culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 14 19:18:17 CEST 2007

Hi John
The function heaplot in the made4 package will do this for you.  We also
added additional functionality to the function in the new release of
made4. If you provide heatplot with a character vector representing
grouping in your samples, it will add a colour bar beneath the
dendrogram so you can easily see if your samples cluster.  The function
pretty.dend is an extension to this and will add multiple colour bars
for each of your sample covariates.
Regards
Aedin