[BioC] bead level data, readIllumina

marian.thieme at arcor.de marian.thieme at arcor.de
Tue Oct 16 12:59:46 CEST 2007

Hello,

did trying the beadarray package and still didnt manage to read in the raw data files.

readIllumina(path="/path/to/beadarray/experiment/", textType=".csv")
it complains:
Fehler in readIllumina(path = "/path/to/beadarray/experiment/",  :
  No tiffs found

I am sure that 8 tif files are in the directory. And on the other hand I got the following working:
readIllumina(path="/path/to/beadarray/experiment/", textType=".csv", useImages = FALSE)

but I would like to let to analyse beadarray all the tiffs, Anybody know what the problem might be ?

Regards,
Marian

ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT FÜR ALLE NEUEINSTEIGER

für clevere Doppel-Sparer, nur  34,95 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!