[BioC] QC Parameter File error

Louisa A Rispoli/AS/EXP/UTIA larispoli at mail.ag.utk.edu
Fri Oct 19 21:35:27 CEST 2007

Dear all,

Having an error message come up when trying to use qc on my bovine affy
genechips

"Error in setQCEnvironment(cdfn) :
  Could not find array definition file ' bovinecdf.qcdef '. Simpleaffy does
not know the QC parameters for this array type.
See the package vignette for details about how to specify QC parameters
manually."

I doubled checked that I had uploaded the latest bovinecdf package (2.0.0
versus 1.4.8 version)  but neither solves the issue. I know I can set the
file myself using cdfName and cleancdfname but need to know where I go to
doublecheck that I have the right values for the alphas and controls?

Any help would be apprecaited. I am new to this and still figuring it all
out.

Thanks

Louisa Rispoli

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research." - Albert
Einstein