[BioC] AMDA Update

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:42:19 CEST 2007

Hi Louisa,

AMDA isn't a BioC package, so this isn't the place to be asking about
new updates. According to this page:

http://gc-lab32.btbs.unimib.it/genopolisWebsite/genopolis/material/mattia/private_mattia.htm

AMDA is designed for R-2.4.0(!), so you should either be using that
version of R and BioC 1.9 or perhaps you could contact one of the
authors to see if they are planning to update.

Alternatively, you could modify the code yourself, as it is released
under the GPL.

Best,

Jim