[BioC] OntoCompare Error

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Wed Oct 24 03:53:21 CEST 2007

Dear Sebastien,

Thank you very much for reporting this problem in ontoCompare. The affy id that you are using as example doesn't have any GO annotations (the associated value is NA), and this is causing the error.  I will work on fixing this problem and commit a new version of the code as soon as possible.

Regards,

Agnes