[BioC] GOStats/RBGL installation error

Nicolas Servant Nicolas.Servant at curie.fr
Fri Oct 26 16:27:19 CEST 2007

There're serveral reasons to use CC instead of g++ compiler ...
The Sun tools are often optimized for their own processor.  And
SunStudio include the "Sunperf" library which really increase the R
performance.

Even if R was compiled with CC, i will try to use g++ for this package.
Thanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Servant