[BioC] About ndups error chol(V)

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Oct 29 23:57:22 CET 2007

Dear Kevin,

You have given us so little information that you can't really expect
anyone on this list to be able to tell you what your problem is. You
haven't even told us exactly what the error message is.

You also need to tell us your session information, sessionInfo().
Please read the posting guide on the Bioconductor website.

I am guessing that the Choleski decomposition is failing because your
regression problem is singular. This could possibly arise because
cor$consensus=1, or perhaps because you have MA$weights which are
close to zero. There's no way for us to know this. You will need to
do some more exploration of your data yourself.

Best wishes
Gordon