[BioC] print layout for Agilent data?

Jianping Jin jjin at unc.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:45:21 CET 2007

Hi John,

This is my first to handle the Agilent 4x44k arrays. Yes you are right. My
collaborator ran 9 chips and sent me 36 separate files. For "read.maimages"
they should serve as individual data files to read in just like regular
arrays. Am I right? Is there any other file(s) which need to be read in?

best,

JP-

--On Monday, October 29, 2007 5:26 PM -0700 John Fernandes

Jianping Jin Ph.D.
Bioinformatics scientist
Center for Bioinformatics
Room 3133 Bioinformatics building