[BioC] topTable changes

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Sep 1 03:01:21 CEST 2007

Hi Sue,

Your question doesn't make a lot of sense, because there have been no
changes to the p-value columns output by topTable. The adj.P.Val
column still exists as it always has, and there never has been a
columun called "P".

As pointed out by Jose, the problem is more likely to be that you are
using the column tab$M which is now called tab$logFC.

limma comes with lots of documentation. Why not just type

   ?topTable

to see exactly what the columns are and what they mean?

Alternatively,

   names(tab)

would tell you the column names.

Best wishes