[BioC] problem with GOstats, developmental version?

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 5 05:52:53 CEST 2007

Mark W Kimpel <mkimpel at iupui.edu> writes:

> Seth and Jenny,
>
> I had the exact same problem last night using code of mine that had
> been working the past year. I updated all packages and the problem
> persisted. I would have reported it but was too busy with something
> that was due today. I am also using R-devel.

Without more detail it is hard to help further.  Note that in
yesterday's build report GOstats passed all its checks which means
that the vignette built.

Jenny, if you get a chance to update your packages, can you let us
know if that resolves the issue for you?

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
BioC: http://bioconductor.org/