[BioC] DNAcopy package, craeting CNA object

jhs1jjm at leeds.ac.uk jhs1jjm at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 14:38:26 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm using R 2.5.0 on openSUSE 10.2 x86_64.

I'm using some agilent CGH data from 3 arrays. I'm trying to create the CNA
object. I've read the agilent data in using the marray package and created the
marrayRaw and marrayNorm objects. I'm unsure of what to use for the chromosome
and and maploc arguments in the DNAcopy package as follows:

Useage:

CNA(genomdat, chrom, maploc, data.type=c("logratio","binary"),
                 sampleid=NULL)

So far i'm guessing what i'd write would be something like:

CNA.object <- CNA(cbind (mraw$maLG,mraw$maRG), chrom, maploc,
data.type=c("logratio","binary"),
                 sampleid=NULL)

Thanks for any help.

John