[BioC] beadarray bead-level normalisation for single channel data

J.Oosting at lumc.nl J.Oosting at lumc.nl
Thu Sep 13 12:35:55 CEST 2007

I have also thought about between array quantile normalization for bead
arrays, but the implementation is not straightforward because the arrays
have different numbers of (reported) beads.
For quantile normalization it will probably be necessary to pad the
arrays with smaller amounts of beads, where you would have to make a
decision on what the values should be in the padded data. (ie. Pad the
tails with the minimum and maximum values within the array, take a
sample from the existing data, or sort the data and take datapoints at
regular intervals)

Jan Oosting