[BioC] Extremely low p-values in limma

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:32:03 CEST 2007

Yes, your code is treating the technical
replicates as if they were the biological
replicates and the biological replicates as if
they were different treatments.  This is because
A1 and A2 are each given a factor.  You need to
rename all of the A's with the name "A", similarly for the Bs and Cs.

--Naomi