[BioC] assign a same probe to differents probesets

Mon Sep 17 22:47:08 CEST 2007

I have experience with such a chip. In my experience - once you have
the necessary CDF package which can be a pain - there is no problem
using the standard affy functions. GCRMA however has some problems.

So I guess you are doing something wrong here.

Kasper