[BioC] segmentation for Affy SNP arrays

Benjamin Otto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Sep 19 15:26:18 CEST 2007

Hi Yu,

You might also have a look at Dchip, CNAG and GEMCA. Theye are no R packages
but should be able to calculate the CNs for you up to the 500k chips.

However I would like to join Yu here in one point: Is there already any
package which can handle the new SNP6.0 chips? As far as I know not yet, or
is there one?

Regards,

Benjamin