[BioC] Unexpected lumiR error message

Cei Abreu-Goodger cei at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 16:58:20 CEST 2007

Hi Jose,

You don't really give a lot of information about your problem.

See the posting guide:
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

In particular:
4. Give a simple and reproducible example if possible. If there is an
error message, please include it along with operating system, R version
and relevant package versions. Use sessionInfo() to show versions of R
and all attached packages.

Cheers,

Cei

jarod07 at ucla.edu wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am trying to load a large data set using the lumiR() function, the
> data are Illumina Bead Studio output. I get the following error message:
>
> "Error in var(x, na.rm = na.rm) : 'x' is empty"
>
> I am new to R and am not familiar with all the functions, is it
> possible there is a simple fix to this problem?
> Best,
> Jose

Cei Abreu-Goodger, PhD

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute