[BioC] Cannot allocate vector of size xxxxxxkb

Park-Ng, Zaneta Zaneta.Park-Ng at agresearch.co.nz
Sat Sep 22 03:27:27 CEST 2007

Hi Tony,

Have you tried running the ReadAffy code WITHOUT first running the
memory.limit(size=4000) line of code?  In my recent experience, some
things will only load if I don't first run the memory.limit line of
code.  Whereas if I run the memory.limit(size=4000) line of code first,
when I try loading the data I get the same "Cannot allocate vector of
size..." error as you are reporting.

Weird eh?

Hope that this helps you out :-)

Cheers,