[BioC] Arabidopsis thaliana cdf ath1121501

mcarlson at fhcrc.org mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 26 17:07:46 CEST 2007

Quoting Naira Naouar <nanao at psb.ugent.be>:

> Hi James,
>
> Sorry I was not clear in my previous mail. You are right I meant the
> ath1121501 package.
>
> For the AGI locus identifiers (ex: AT2G35060) that are linked to the
> affymetrix "_at" codes in ath1121501ACCNUM, I would like to know if you
> used TAIR6 (or TAIR7) or an other source.
>
>  > library(ath1121501)
>  > get("267423_at", ath1121501ACCNUM)
> [1] "AT2G35060"
>

> Thanks,
> Naira

The very latest version of that package is in devel right now and should go into
release on October the 5th.  That release is based on data that was downloaded
from TAIR on August the 29th and corresponds to their build dated the 2nd of
August.  According the the TAIR website, they switched to TAIR7 on the 3rd of
July.

http://www.arabidopsis.org/biocyc/releasenotes.jsp

So in short a TAIR7 version of ath1121501 is available right now if you want to
use the devel branch.  And this package will see wide release on the 5th of
October.

    Marc