[BioC] simple biomaRt query, found an error: old version

Steffen sdurinck at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 28 19:44:06 CEST 2007

Hi Galina,

Again are you sure these identifiers ever existed?
You could check the Ensembl archives using biomaRt in mysql mode and
setting archive = TRUE or go to the Ensembl website and use an archived
version e.g.:

http://nov2005.archive.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/index.html

However I just checked your identifiers here and don't get anything back
either.  If you're sure you got the right identifiers then I would mail
the Ensembl helpdesk at helpdesk at ensembl.org
and ask them where you could find the corresponding annotation.

Cheers,
Steffen