[BioC] Webbioc error exprSet vs expressionSet

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 3 21:41:50 CEST 2008

Hi Bala --

Your script didn't make it through the mail filter. I'm guessing that
the objects that are causing the problem are 'serialized' -- saved to
disk -- rather than newly created by your revised pipeline. Likely the
solution in R is

 > as(oldObj, "ExpressionSet")

Current bioconductor packages shouldn't be making exprSet; if they are,
then please let use know. Especially if they are in the devel branch,
which has had a fairly thorough going-over.

Martin