[BioC] mouse4302,db_2.0.2 in AffylmGUI

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 9 02:19:54 CEST 2008

Richard,

You don't supply output from sessionInfo() so I can't tell what versions you have.

packageDescription("mouse4302.db")

will give you information about your currently installed mouse4302.db package.

To install mouse4302.db, use:

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("mouse4302.db")

I'm using R-2.6.2 on Windows and it installed:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/data/annotation/bin/windows/contrib/2.6/mouse4302.db_2.0.2.zip

hope that helps

cheers,

Keith

Keith Satterley
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Parkville, Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia