[BioC] published studies with technical replicates

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 14:13:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to estimate the variability technical replicates from
different microarray platforms. The few papers I found on this topic and
current opinion seems to suggest that technical replicates are not
required for microarrays.

However, I like to estimate the distribution of variablity of the genes
and confirm this myself. Can someone kindly point me to some studies
with technical replicates that makes their data publicly available?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Adai