[BioC] info su illumina

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 15 16:23:23 CEST 2008

Hi, Casey,

If you are using the developing version of lumi  > 1.5.15, the annotation
information will be included in the featureData of the LumiBatch object
(suppose the Beadstudio output the annotation information.)
You can easily retrieve them by:
 annotation <- pData(featureData(lumi.x))

We are rebuild all the annotation packages, includes the latest Human V3 and
Mouse V2. Hopefully it can be available in the new Bioconductor release.

Pan