[BioC] Error when doing RNA deg plot on Estrogen data.

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Apr 17 14:01:19 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

If I remember rightly there are some zero values in the Estrogen data and when
logs are taken you get infinite values - not good for plotting!

In the affylmGUI package, I ask whether you wish to log the values for this very
reason as I used the Estrogen data as my example data. When not logging the
values, the RNAdeg plot works, so your problem is data specific, not a problem
with the R code.

cheers,

Keith

Keith Satterley
affylmGUI Maintainer
Bioinformatics Division
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
Parkville, Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia