[BioC] obtaining genes responsible for over-representation of GO term - GOstats

Srinivas Iyyer srini_iyyer_bio at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 06:29:47 CEST 2008

dear group,

when i use GOstats, i get some terms as over
represented for my set of genes. I am interested now
in getting those specific genes responsible for
enrichment of a term. How can i obtain those genes.

more clearly,  i have a set of differentially
expressed genes, i did GOstats for obtaining
biological processes terms. I see that i got 10 terms
that are significant below 0.01 of p-value.

now of these 10 categories, I see 'oocyte maturation'
( 9 genes out of 50 are there). how can i get those 9
genes that have these term annotated to.

Thanks for your suggestion.

srini