[BioC] How do I convert the output of Limma:eBayes into a matrix ?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 21 12:40:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Ng Stanley <stanleyngkl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am using a dirty hack of writing the output of Limma:eBayes with write.fit
>  to a file, and then read the file again. Please help.

Hi, Stanley.

You can always look at the builtin help.  For example, if you look at
the help for eBayes(), it tells you that the value returned is a list
and gives a description of each member of the list.  Also, when you
have a function like write.fit() that does something that you like,
you can often just type the name without the () and get the source.
If you do that with write.fit, you'll hopefully see some useful code
for what you want to do.

Sean