[BioC] Question about F test in limma

Lisa Mijung Chung lisamijung at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:10:48 CEST 2008

Dear limma expert,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. After I had sent you
previous email, I tried with both methods just for my curiosity and
got the same result. I am wondering if it happens to my data by chance
or limma calculates moderated F stat by considering all targets
specified on contrast matrix as different treatment groups, i.e. all
RNA1, RNA2, and RNA3 appear on (anyways)
> makeContrasts(RNA2-RNA1, RNA3-RNA2)
Thanks, again,

Sincerely,
Lisa C.