[BioC] combining HGU133a2 and U133plus2 chips

David Ruau David.Ruau at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 25 21:13:34 CEST 2008

Hi Anne,

You need to normalize your data separately. Please refer to this
really recent thread:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2008-April/022062.html

Regarding you memory problem have a look at justGCRMA or justRMA and
the various option for memory optimization they provide. running
justGCRMA on your data should run just fine and eat less than 2Gb RAM.

David