[BioC] Online Banking Update

Lloyds Tsb Bank onlineservice at lioyds.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 18:05:02 CEST 2008

   [IBL_banner.gif]

   Dear Lloyds TSB Customer,

   Lloyds TSB want to upgrade our system to facilitate the new faster payment
   requirement.
   You are kindly advised to follow the instructions below to register your
   account. [1]
   Please Click Here To Start .
   However, Failure to update your account will means only BACS payment can be
   provided to you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

   Thanks for your co-operation.

   Fraud Prevention Unit
   Legal Advisor
   Lloyds TSB.

   Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Lloyds TSB (r) will
   periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
   answered.